January 30th to February 1st - Fourteen scouts and three adults attended North Wind outdoor adventure at Stearns Scout camp by Annandale. The scouts were outfitted for winter camping, and then treked through hills and wetlands to a forested penninsula, where they built survival shelters and participated in numerous leadership develpment activities and outdoor games, before spending the night in the shelters they had built. Temperatures dropped down to 7 degrees F, with wind chills well below zero.
February 14th - Nearly 20 scouts toured the Federal Reserve Bank in downtown Minneapolis. The boys saw robots hauling millions of dollars through the money processing areas, learned about banking systems and the history of currency.
February 14th to 16th - Thirty Four scouts and family members spent three nights and two days up at Indianhead Ski Resort in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The skiing was great, although a bit cold, but nothing the sauna and hot tub back at the lodge couldn't fix.
- 3/10 - Troop Meeting (7 - 8:30 PM, Mt Olivet 1700 Chapel)
- 3/15 - Troop 110 Eagle Court of Honor (1 - 3 PM)
- 3/17 - Troop Meeting (7 - 8:30 PM, Mt Olivet 1700 Chapel)
- 3/22 - Patrol Leadership Committee Meeting
- 3/24 - Troop Meeting (7 - 8:30 PM, Mt Olivet 1700 Chapel)
- 3/27 - 4/5 Spring Break Minneapolis - No Scout Meetings
- 4/7 - Troop Meeting (7 - 8:30 PM, Mt Olivet 1700 Chapel)
- 4/10 - 4/12 - Spring Camping (Location TBD)
- 4/14 - Parent Meeting (7 - 8:30 PM, Mt Olivet 1700 Chapel)
- 4/21 - Troop Meeting (7 - 8:30 PM, Mt Olivet 1700 Chapel)
- 4/25 - Earth Day Clean-Up (9:30 AM - noon, Lynnhurst Park)
2015 SNOW BASE CREW
RUN FOR HUNGER FOOD DRIVE -
Collecting food for Second Harvest Heartland.
Planned and organized by Troop 110
Eagle Scout Joseph Clifton